| Date of Birth:
|| January 1, 1995
| Apparent Age:
|| Likes to Drink
|| University Student
Warren has recently matriculated with his degree in Funeral Sciences, but continued to graduate school for his medical degree. The family business and his desire to be a doctor are about to force a hard decision, as he graduates in a few months and there's no good way to do an internship.
- Did you lose a loved one as a child? If they were interred at Graceful Gardens you played with Warren, if only for a day
"The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time." .
– Mark Twain
- Are you pre-med, biology, or chemistry at University? Warren was probably in one of your classes.
- Are you injured? Warren could patch you up.
- Do you play music? Warren is in a shitty garage band that purposefully only covers songs from famous garage bands.
- Do you see and speak to the dead? So does Warren, and that's a hell of a thing.
- What about demons? Been there. Not everyone is as terrible as they seem, and some are worse.
- Do you like hanging around coffee shops? Warren is a regular at The Daily Grind.
- Warren has a reputation for being an understanding and empathetic person, if kind of a goof.