1. Set Covenant, Clan, and Bloodline.
2. Set Bonus attribute dot.
3. Set 3 Disciplines. Please check to make sure two are in clan or bloodline.
4. Do they have a bloodline active? They need at least BP 2 and their wp mod set to -1 (willpower/mod Name=-1)
5. Set up their free Statuses at 1, unless they are unrecognized. If they are unaligned, they do not get the free dot of status for the covenant and may not choose another free dot.
6. Set Potency. sheet/set Name/Potency=#
7. Read them backgrounds with +bgcheckall Name. If they are wanting something really weird, let me know. Remember, no Vampires active for over 200 years old at this time.
8. Do they have any dots in retainers or Haven (Location)? A +note must be set with their stats and approved separately.
9. Do they want to drop humanity for XP? have they rolled for it? If they fail, please set up their derangement. Set their humanity by using the sheet/set Name/Humanity=#. (Humanity starts at 7. If they dropped it once, it should be set to 6. If they dropped it twice, it should be set to 5).
10. Are they permanently freezing a character to get half their XP? Please +job/cc #=Alt Name. Have them sign off on it before assigning any XP.
11. Freeze their character using +freeze/Permafreeze Name.
12. Total up their XP and add it to the sheet using the command +xp/award Name=#:CHARGEN. If they have pulled in XP from a different character, add the character XP separately with +xp/award Name=#:ALT NAME. Then add the rest of the incentives with +xp/award Name=#:CHARGEN.
More or less the same as above, but with these modifications:
- Make sure their starting disciplines are from their Regnant's clan or bloodline and that their Regnant has dots in them.
At this time, prospective Vampire Applicants do not need an IC Vampire Sire to come into the Vampire Sphere. If you have an idea in mind for your character to become Kindred, put in a +request. You can have a PRP if you want one; however, we're more interested in getting people who want to play Vampire in to play. Staff will work with you to make an NPC Sire of the Clan or Bloodline you're interested in. Keep in mind because we have limited NPCs, it's likely that we'll have to make this happen outside of the city.
- Herd is capped at the higher of Status: Praxis or Status: Covenant.
- Haven (Location) is capped at their grid square's rating.
- Haven (Location) must have a +note attached to it (see template in left column).