Ryan is a mortal from New York City. He was raised to be a proper young man, playing sports and pursuing higher education. He's stuck in a situation that he doesn't entirely hate. He's been a shoplifter at higher-end boutiques but what really caught him was drugs. He has a history of things he regrets and he's trying to be a better person.
The man is 5'9' tall with dirty blond hair with golden highlights. It's naturally straight, cut shorter at the sides and longer at the top, swept-back out of his face. It's kept clean. His eyes are clear bright blue with flecks of amber and grey, the type that seems watery without being watery. They are almond-shaped and slanted slightly down, framed by long thick dark eyelashes and topped with arched eyebrows. He has high cheekbones, straight nose, and a defined jaw with a small dimple on the chin. His bottom lip is thicker than his upper lip with a highly defined cupid's bow. His neck is skinny and long. His skin a light toasted golden and over his nose a few freckles.
He has broad shoulders that have lean muscles weaving through them. His chest is lean but not devoid of muscles. His arms are lean but show obvious definition on his bicep and forearms. His wrists are delicate and bony. His long fingers are gracefully long and skinny. From his shoulders and check his waist is tucked inwards and back out to his hips slightly. He has runners' legs. Long and lean. Leading from legs to skinny ankles that show their veins and bones. He has thin feet that are on the larger side.
- - Was, going to be again. Want to talk about what a Cartier watch feels like?
- - Youngest son of the Brennan family. They are oil moguls. The whole family is known to be lavish.
- - He's willing to learn and he's young enough that there is lots of time.
- - He's an addict and he uses his body to pay his debt which is ever-growing. He also likes rock and roll.
- - Up for friends, lovers, enemies. Let's do this.