|| Lily M. Talbot (aka Lily Madeleine host of Bon Voyage, Lily! on YouTube)
| Date of Birth:
|| August 3rd. Leo Baby!
|| Late 20’s
|| PhD Student of Archaeology, Travel Vlogger,
Lily Talbot was born and bred in Fallcoast and is currently a graduate student at St. John's University. She attended Fallcoast High School and graduated in 2010. While in high school, Lily was part of many social and academic clubs, and has always been interested in the occult and esoteric matters. College opened her eyes to new people, places, and experiences. She has coupled her love of archeology with her desire to see the world and travel and documents these experiences on her vlog. She is currently working towards her Ph.D in Archeology at St. John's University.
Her family can be traced back to Salem, Massachusetts and there is 'rumor' they have direct ancestral line to a family of witches that immigrated from Ireland. The Talbots of Fallcoast have several roots in Europe due to their nomadic lifestyle. The actual surname translates into "Messenger of Destruction."
A petite and curvaceous young woman, Lily Talbot stands no more than 5'2" and weights about 130 lbs. Her long dark brown hair hair has touches of lavender highlights throughout the wavy layers. Always groomed to perfection, she rarely appears unkempt. Lily takes great pride in her appearance as is evident by her styling and fashion. Her almond shaped eyes are accentuated by a thick fringe of dark lashes and dark eyes, the color of espresso are often remarked as being 'doe-like'. Her appearance is striking; her face is angelic with the soft roundness of youth upon her cheeks and the fullness of her lips which often is set into a wily little grin. There is a feral feeling to her mannerisms despite exhibiting graceful manners. The curves of her body are a little more voluptuous than what her small frame should be able to hold yet she enjoys to flaunt her figure in haut couture. Her flawless skin is fair and smooth with a natural blush to her cheeks and lips.
- Academia - PhD Student and TA at St. John's University Department of Archeology.
- Relic Collector - Rare and shiny objects are her specialty.
- Social Media Maven - YouTube, Instagram, a personal blog and a brand new Podcast all about travel, all things archeology and fashion (because why not?)
- Jet-Setter - Traveled around the world and back again.
- Fashionista - Using social media to indulge in a guilty pleasure.
- Psychic - It's a real thing.
- Abernathy - Lily is part of the Abernathy family on her mother's side.
Determined to have a friend for each letter of the Alphabet!
- Harrison - We speak the same language. From the moment we met, I was always yours. Until forever.
- Dion - Stepping out of your comfort zone has been rewarding.
- Janus - Next time I'll pass on the rotgut.
- Wiley - Skipping class will get you in trouble.
- Chase - Bearer of artifacts and wine. Not unlike Dionysus
- Evan - It's been a while. Let's get some coffee. I'll pick up donuts.
- Ezra - Return of the Prodigal Professor.
- Nadia - My sweet. My precious.
- Ollie - Behemouth! Also, un'bear'ably cute. <--see what I did there?
- Tristan - Always wish you well.
Witchy Woman | Eagles
- She held me spellbound in the night
- Dancing shadows and firelight
- Crazy laughter in another room
- And she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon