Fallcoast Courthouse Location
- District Court Judge:
- Circuit Court Judge:
- District Attorney: Montgomery Merced
- Executive Manager:
- FPD Investigator:
- Private Investigator:
- Social Worker: Jesse Byrne
- Student Intern:
Fallcoast County Support Offices
Final Verdict on the DA's Office
“The District Attorney is committed to the prompt, effective and compassionate prosecution of all cases she charges in a manner that protects the constitutional and legal rights of the accused, advocates for the interests of the victim, respects law enforcement agencies, promotes public safety, and responsibly stewards public resources.”
One of the seventeen Maine Superior Courts, the Courthouse located in downtown Fallcoast. This court handles both criminal and civil cases, and also houses employees for the Fallcoast District Attorney and the Fallcoast Office of the Public Defender. The Hall of Records is located here. Courthouse Security is provided by the Sheriff's Department.
Requirements to work in the DA's Office
Requirements for All Personnel
- Players cannot have PCs in more than one Law faction, except that they can have a PC who is a member of the FFD faction as well as a PC in one other Law faction.
Law Plot & Scene Approval Requirements
DA Resources/Useful Links:
DA Application Info
Things to consider and be aware of
- What is your history?: Your focus in the Office - are you a brand new Med School graduate, a doctor being transferred? What is your background?
- Note: Supernatural DA Concepts will require the approval of both Law and the appropriate Team Lead per standard protocol.
- New Identity and Law Enforcement PCs: Anyone who wishes to be employed directly by the city using a New Identity requires the 2 dot version. Exceptions can be made for civilian employees who want to mix the 2 dot version with judicious bribes, but this will not be as secure. Also, consultants and the like can have New Identity 1 and be fine.
Wanted / Desired Concepts
- Court Clerks
Concepts currently not considered from Chargen:
- TBD, Talk to Staff for now There are many opportunities to join the DA's office IC at this time. Talk to the staff about specific ideas you have.