What do Staffers do? They should be:
- Logging in. Staffers should log into the game. They can't do their Staffly Duties if they don't log in.
- Doing jobs. This means answering jobs pertaining to their Staffbit and their Staff duties. It also entails adding comments and ideas to pitches. Some example jobs are: apps, XP, research, and other sundry administration.
- Storytelling Staffers should be telling stories and making plot.
- Checking the Forum in the Staff and Sphere areas.
- Not taking part in communication referring to their character on Staff channels.
- Checking bbposts for pertinent information as it is passed along.
- Communicating with fellow players and fellow Staff. Keeping your Staffmates and Players in the loop about things they need to know is invaluable.
- Cultivating relationships. This means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. To us, it means handling your jobs in a timely fashion, being polite, and working with players to the best of your ability. The rest will follow.
If doing these things sounds interesting to you and you are level-headed, care about Fallcoast, knowledgeable about our rules and policies, and have the time, inquire about Staffing through +request.