- +roll <pool>
- +roll <pool>=<targets>
- /8, /9, /0 - 8-again, 9-again, no-again
- /rote - Re-roll failed dice once
- /perm - Roll permanent (base) stats
- /weak - No-again and 1s subtract from successes
- /literal - Show each die as it was rolled, in the order it was rolled
- /extended - Extended roll, see '+help roll 3'
- /ritual - Mage teamwork house-rules, see '+help roll 3'
- /blind - Only shows rolls to targets and does not show to the person who rolled
Flags can be used in any combination and number with the better reroll between /8 and /9 taking precedence.
- Switch Examples
- (only /8 would be applied)
- +roll/weak/perm=blood potency-3
- (roll 'weak', so no rerolls on 10s and 1s take away succs, and use permanent stats)
- (roll 'rote' with 8-again and output the numbers in the order they were rolled)
For Pool and Targets see '+help roll 2', for Extended and Ritual rolls see '+help Roll 3'