For help on using the jobs system, please see +jhelp commands or +jhelp player.
Requesting things on Fallcoast comes in three flavors for the initial request:
- +request <title>=<text> - Submit a standard request to staff. Defaults to your sphere bucket, or if you are unapproved, to the generic REQ bucket. If it's to a particular staffer, please put ATTN: StafferName in the title.
- +req/bug <title>=<text> - Submit a bug report.
- +req/build <title>=<text> - Submit a Build request.
- +req/city <title>=<text> - Submit a request for political or city action.
- +req/complaint <title>=<text> - Submit a complaint readable only by Headstaff.
- +req/cult <title>=<text> - Submit a job for Cult Staff.
- +eqreq - Submit a request to purchase equipment. See the wiki for further instructions.
- +req/family <title>=<text> - Submit a request for your family staffer.
- +req/lair <title>=<text> - Submit a request for a new +lair or additions to an existing +lair.
- +req/law <title>=<text> - Submit a request to the Cops and Robbers semi-sphere.
- +req/pitch <title>=<text> - Submit an idea for consideration by staff.
- +req/pledge <title>=<text> - Submit a request for a pledge.
- +req/relic <title>=<text> - Submit a request for a Relic.
- +req/rules <title>=<text> - Submit a request for a rules clarification.
- +req/sphere <sphere>/<title>=<text> - Send a request to another sphere.
- Available Choices: Werewolf, Feral (use for Changing Breeds), Geist, Possessed, Changeling, Vampire, Hunter, Mortal, Mortal+, Mage, Immortal.
- +req/stat <title>=<text> - (Staff Use Only) Submit new stats or similar to add to the sheet system.
- +req/web <title>=<text> - Site, wiki and forum-related requests.
- +recc name=<text> - Submit a recommendation for another player.
- Requesting an xp spend can now be found under +help Game help:xp spends
- Requesting equip can now be found under +help Game help:eqreq
Please be sure to use the correct command for your desired request to speed up processing.
Once the job is in, what do you do?! Well, check this out:
- +myjobs - This command shows you a list of jobs that you have open.
- +myjob ### - This will pull up the job based on the number you put in there.
- +myjob/add ###=<text> - This will place a comment into the job. Please do this if you receive an @mail regarding something in your job, or need to append something to it!
- +myjob/cc ###=<Name1> <Name2> <Name3> - This will add other players to the source of the job so they receive @mails and are able to access it.
For common staff commands, see Game help:request 2.