All players have the ability to create their own PrP Events. Anything created using the +events code will get posted to the Events board, to allow staff to evaluate the PrP and award XP or other things as necessary. Please be sure to submit non-xp requests within the +event by using +event/add. You must have the approved flag set on your bit to view and access events.
- List all upcoming events.
- List upcoming events by date.
- List details about event #.
- RSVP for event #.
- Remove yourself from the signup list for event #.
- For the storyteller and staff, remove <player> from event #.
- (This is aliased to also use +Event/resign or +Event/leave.)
+Event/changedate #=<Mmm Dd YYYY HH:MM:SS>
- Change the date event # will take place.
+Event/changesum #=<New Summary>
- Change the description for event #.
- Create different type of summaries (threat, reward, etc.) to event #.
+Event/timezone #=<three character timezone abbrevation>
- Change the timezone for the event. EST, CST, MST, PST, etc.
- Cancel event # entirely.
+Event/create <Title>=<Mmm Dd YYYY HH:MM:SS>/<genre>/<summary>
- Create a new event with you as the storyteller.
- This command will bring up the events you are signed up for or the ST for.
- Lists all events being run by <name>.
- Search events by genre. Will take wildcards. (+events/genre Vamp*)
NOTE: All dates must be in the: Mmm Dd HH:MM:SS format such as: Jul 20 2010 22:04:00!
- Notifications: When someone signs up, or unsigns up an @mail is sent to the event ST. If the event ST changes the date of cancels the event an @mail is sent to the attendees.
- Reminder: The attendees of an event will be sent a reminder @mail the morning of the day before the event.
- Timezones: You may set your timezone so that all +Events will display with your time, rather than servertime. To do so you need to set the following things:
- &event.hours me=<hours> (This should be -/+ the amount of hours you are from servertime, which is EST)
- &event.timezone me=<PST/GMT/etc> (The code will not not display more than 3 letters.)
- Examples: If you are in the PST timezone you should do: &event.hours me=-3 and &event.timezone me=PST
- (Please note that for 'event.timezone' you can put whatever you want, the code will pull whatever is put there. If you want to switch between PST/PDT you may.)
- Genre: This field can be set to any string.
Continued in "+help Game help:Events 2"
Examples in: "+help Game help:Events 3".