These are the commands that are specific to the Changeling sphere on Fallcoast:
- Game help:pledge - Information on the +pledge code.
- Game help:enchant - Information on the +enchant (ensorcelment) code.
- Game help:faepose - How to pose and emit so only other Changelings et al. can see.
- +mask - This shows you your @desc.
- +mien - This shows you your &faedesc.
The commands above cost nothing. They will function regardless of whether you have used the commands below to strengthen or shred your mask, and regardless of whether or not you have been approved, to help unapproved players view their faedesc more easily, and forgetful players to view their mask without spending Glamour.
Unlike +mask/look, these are explicitly intended as OOC helpmeets. Please still use +mask/look (if you are approved) if your character would be spending the Glamour point to ICly look at their human(ish) self!
- +mask/strengthen - This strengthens the changeling's mask at the cost of 1 glamour.
- +mask/normal - This returns the changeling's mask to normal.
- +mask/shred - This shreds the changeling's mask, wiping out all glamour on their +sheet.
- +mask/look <player> - Spend a glamour on your +sheet and see their mask. Works with 'me', as well.
Goblin Fruit System
The files here are given in more detail via +hh, the built-in helpfiles for the system.
- Game help:hedgefruit - Administrative commands/picking fresh fruit in the Hedge.
- Game help:fruit - Manage your fruit inventory/give it to people/preserve it.
- Game help:garden - Manage your fruit garden/pick/preserve fruit from it.
(Staff, for each of those pages, add 2 after the name for your commands. i.e. +help hedgefruit 2)
- Game help:kith - Display a cheat sheet of Seeming/Kith bonuses/penalties.
- Game help:court - Display a cheat sheet of Court details.
To set your mien desc, use the &faedesc attribute.
- &faedesc me=desc
To set your /short/ mien desc, use:
- &short-mien me=desc
To set a Faedesc on a room:
- &faedesc <obj>=<text> - This will set a description that only Lost, Fae-touched and Enscorcelled Mortals can see.