- C - Commercial
- E - Entertainment
- I - Industrial
- R - Rural
- Res - Residential
As per unspoken rules of Uratha society, packs set their own 'laws' on their Territory.
- Banned - No one may enter the Territory except other members of the pack. The pack will have to figure out some way of preventing this via Rite or constant vigil (as such, this is uncommon).
- Restricted - Only those invited by a member of the pack following the pack's chain of command (if any) may come to this Territory.
- Note: Restricting travel through a Territory is usually done by performing the Rites of Fair Warning, Blood Ogham, Boundary Rite, or through some other Rite that would indicate a restriction (outside of declaring it at Tur).
- Restricted To Tribe - Only members of a certain Tribe have unrestricted access to this territory.
- Restricted To Uratha/Uragarum - Depending on the pack's (or your) declarations, only Uratha or Uragarum may enter the Territory unimpeded.
- Unrestricted - Anyone regardless of Tribe, pack, social status, etc. may travel through this Territory.
- Banned - No one is allowed to hunt spirits, Shartha, or enemies of Luna in this Territory save for the pack that holds it.
- Restricted - The pack may allow other packs or members of the Protectorate to hunt enemies of Luna in this Territory if it is requested first.
- Unrestricted - Anyone is allowed to hunt in this Territory without any sort of restriction.
- Rite Information - Information on Rites performed in this Territory must have the following information:
- Rite Name - List the Rite that has been performed.
- Strength - Whether the Exceptional success adjustment applies or not.
- Duration - How long a Rite will last.
- Here's a list of Rites based on Territory to be updated if other Rites are found:
- Rite of Fair Warning (Tribes of the Moon p. 106) One Lunar Month, Hunter In Darkness Rite; +2 to track interlopers in territory by any type of perception (usually scent). 25+ successes on roll imposes -2 penalty on any interloper's Wits+Composure roll to avoid ambush or danger.
- Boundary Rite (Signs of the Moon p. 105) One Lunar Month, Elodoth Rite; Creates a boundary in the Hisil felt in both the Shadow and real world that makes Uratha know immediately when they've crossed the boundary of the territory. Uratha who don't control the territory receive -1 on first roll made in territory after crossing. Exceptional gives +1 to socialize rolls for pack members when dealing with one another.
- Howl of Ownership (Territories p. 50), Instant, only spirits/uratha who hear the howl are aware of it happening. No effects beyond initial howl indicating that Uratha claim the territory.
- Blood Ogham (Shadows of the UK p. 99), Permanent, no effect save for marking the territory with bleeding runes that are instantly recognizable by any Wolfblooded or Uratha; they will know immediately when they cross into the territory due to seeing these runes.
- Loci Information - Loci on a Territory should be listed with the following information:
- Locus Level - What level the Locus in this Territory is (Loci may be felt if someone enters their zone of power.
- Locus Resonance - All Loci have a type of resonance attached to them.
- Resonance Information - Resonance of the Hisil in a given territory should be listed with the following information:
- Resonance Type: A type of resonance common within the Hisil here, such as resilience, death, joy, etc.
- Common Spirits: Some common spirits that can be seen in this area, outside of those that might pass through (check out Spirits: Fallcoast and Spirits: Greater County Area for more information on these.
- Getting Territory
- Holding Territory requires a Pack Alpha to declare it as their territory; in some cases staff may allow for a group or individual to hold Territory without being part of a pack. Claiming more than one grid section will require a larger pack, otherwise your ability to patrol it will be compromised.
- You may not start the game holding Territory; it must be gained IC'ly. To get Territory, submit a +request with the following information:
- a. What Grid Space and Quarter (N/S/E/W)
- b. What your pack's (or your) opinion on other Uratha traveling and hunting there.
- c. Whether you intend to do a Locus PRP to put a Locus in that location.
- d. What you feel the Hisil's resonance would be, and if you intend to keep it that way or change it.
Fallcoast & Hanging Hills Grid Map
a01 - Moosetown h02 ----- h01
a02 - Pigeon Hill | | N
b01 - Historical Waterfront <============== g02 ----- g01 |
b02 - Historic District County | | W--@--E
b03 - University City Road 213 f02 ----- f01 |
c01 - Hyacinth Ridge | | S
c02 - Commercial District e02 ----- e01
d01 - Marina | |
d02 - The Division d02 ----- d01
e01 - East End | |
e02 - Oakfield c02 ----- c01
f01 - Fisherman's Row | |
f02 - The Square b03 ----- b02 ----- b01
g01 - Crow Hollow | |
g02 - Western Crow Hollow Woods a02 ----- a01
h01 - Northern Crow Hollow Woods |
h02 - Northwestern Crow Hollow Woods o01
o01 - Open Ocean |
o02 - Islands o02
Greater County Area Map
fc01 - Star Lake fc01 =^=v=^= fc02
fc02 - Plainsfield Farms .//. .//.
fc03 - Alderstone Mountain .//. .//.
fc04 - Eagle Springs fc03 fc04 ======= fc05 =======>
fc05 - County Road 213 .\\. .\\. To
fc06 - Alderstone Highlands .\\. .\\. Hanging
fc07 - Blackridge Forest fc06 =v=^=v=fc07 Hills