Nov 6, 2016
- On a trial level, Tier characters can run PRPs without permission with a few exceptions: non-Wolf Supernaturals, local Werewolf NPCs (first-time that NPC appears), and Rank 5 Spirits will require pre-approval. Pure will remain off limits for the time being.
- PrPs resulting in rewards represented by stats (Fetishes, Resources increase, permanent Contacts, etc.) will need to be pre-approved UNLESS the reward has already been approved with the understanding of a PRP being run for it.
- NPC Werewolfs will generally require a Wiki page to be put up.
- ALL Tier PRPs that have previously required pre-approval (Rank 4 spirits, Host, etc.) must be submitted no later than after the first scene is run. Cover the basics of "who, what, where, when, why" and give some indication of impacts/complications that might arise from the plot.
- PRPs linked from the main page of the wiki may be run without preapproval; players are required to submit a job for details and to claim the PRP.
- Players may submit full writeups of the PRPs they wish to be run; anyone can pick it up to run it after it has been approved by staff.
Oct 14, 2016
- Red-tape perception - how to streamline allowing players to do more stuff
- Potential Response: Tier allowed to run things without pre-approval, a set of spirits/plots pre-created that can be run without approval once posted
- Fetish PRP Requirements
- Will remain the same, per game-wide restriction that magic items require prps -- HOWEVER, maybe we can work up a list of pre-approved Fetishes and the plots ot obtain them?
- Clarification: Talens - 3dot Fetishes require only throwing dice OR a PRP but not both; 4+ requires PRP to obtain the spirit because of Rank 4 spirit being necessary to bind it into the fetish
- Renown Requirements
- Compose a Fallcoast specfic guideline.
- Sphere seems dead, more RP?
- IDK! Sphere plots?! Help me out here!
- POTENTIAL! NPC/Staff run Alpha for a generic pack; adjusted incentives not related to XP
- Look at Fetish standards vs. 2.0 standards, make adjustments based on our game's dynamic
- Specific examples for Fetishes that have failed "gutcheck" and the reasons why. GUT CHECK WILL REMAIN!
- Limit number of restrictions on Fetishes just to try to balance power levels on a single fetish.
- Protectorate!? Rite of Oath and Fetter adjustments
- Pure Return