Wendell’s an odd young man who seems relatively polite and amiable despite numerous quirks. For one he eats a lot. He seems to have a near insatiable sweet tooth and often mulls around bakeries or candy shops. For his age he seems to have a level of childlike naivety. Despite this, he does not seem entirely uneducated and unrefined despite his paltry minimum wage temp jobs. He's been concert security, a tattoo parlor guard, a dockworker, an investigator, bodyguard, and sometimes even a farmer. Besides that he's just an ordinary, modern working class American boy from a nice college town nearby as far as normal people are concerned.
To the Lost Wendell is a Claviger. A defender of Spring and one of its most passionate adherents. After losing his family he became part of the Spring family. He's fought a number of notable battles but he doesn't like to talk about it. Rather than fights, the yeti-like creature prefers to just sit around and have a big big meal.
- Local: He claims to be a local. Even though he’s not always up to new events. He always dismisses it when confronted with these facts. Saying he hasn’t been following the news or was ‘away’ for a while. Where was he all this time?
- Changeling: There’s just a hint of a Spring mantle on the man.
- Sweet Tooth: Wendell loves sweet things. If there’s a new bakery or confectionary or even a restaurant there’s a good chance he’ll mull around and ogle some desserts. He’s got a frighteningly big appetite for them too.
- Spring: His court. He’s expressed interest in taking up arms for his season if necessary.
- Claviger: Wendell is now an established Claviger or a knight of Spring. If any Spring needs anybody to watch their back the young ogre will oblige.
- The Docks: Where he works. Usually moving around boxes around odd hours and helping out the fork lift man. Occasionally sleeps on an abandoned houseboat.
This man is in his early twenties, appearing Caucasian at least in part. His appearance hints at some kind of possible mixed ancestry. He looks rather lanky and tends to wear very baggy clothes such as hooded sweatshirts. He’s slightly under 6ft and his hunched over posture makes him look even shorter. From all that candy he’s got just a hint of a gut and looks rather doughy and pale from a lack of sun exposure. Beneath his clothes he actually seems to have rather broad shoulders and strong looking arms if somewhat hidden behind a layer of fat; being honed from physical labor rather than any exercise or formal training. His hair is dark and a little mousy. His eyes are a dull dark brown color.
He often hides his appearance but around him one can detect a faint Spring Mantle made up of a cool breeze, ozone, and the sounds of birds in the springtime. In his mien he appears as a beast, with a broad, monstrous looking build which is always hunched over and appearing a good bit larger than his mask. His arms appear longer, almost like a gorilla. This Ogre is completely covered in thick, shaggy snow white fur for the frigid environments of his durance. His eyes are big but black like a doll’s eyes. His face is largely flat but with some animalistic features, including black slightly ursine nose. His mouth is overly wide. As he opens his gigantic maw it’s filled with sharp and jagged teeth as long as a grown man’s thumb and as sharp as knives.
- Aug 09, 2015 - Valhalla Grand Opening Pt 2
- Aug 13, 2015 - East End - A Deal Gone Wrong
- Sep 15, 2015 - Boo Boo Panda
- Sep 15, 2015 - Emergency Training
- Sep 16, 2015 - Valhalla Open House
- Sep 16, 2015 - Sweets and Sails
- Sep 16, 2015 - Haymarket Faire
- Sep 16, 2015 - Summer Meet
- Sep 16, 2015 - PRP-Surprising Hedgebeasts
- Sep 24, 2015 - Apples for the Autumn Crown
- Oct 03, 2015 - PRP-More Quid Pro Quo
- Nov 15, 2015 - Hoblings
- Nov 24, 2015 - PrP - Turkeyzilla
- Nov 26, 2015 - Valhalla Thanksgiving
- Dec 05, 2015 - PrP - The White Tower
- Dec 06, 2015 - PrP - Dusk Falls
- Dec 11, 2015 - PRP-Hedgey Holiday Potluck
- Dec 16, 2015 - Decorating Valhalla
- Jan 13, 2016 - Welcome to Cluckland
- Jan 13, 2016 - BBQ & Bands
- Jan 21, 2016 - Ogres do not babysit
- Jan 24, 2016 - PrP: Family Matters - Three For A Death
- Feb 14, 2016 - Valentine's Ball 2016
- Feb 15, 2016 - PrP - Scarecrow Hunting
- Feb 19, 2016 - Wendells Birthday!
- Mar 25, 2016 - PrP: The Battle of Margrove Hill
- Apr 12, 2016 - Leander's Very Vegas Birthday Bash!
- May 11, 2016 - Bonfire Beach Party (Plus A Yacht)
- Jun 02, 2016 - Day at the Market
- Jun 24, 2016 - Out to Market
- Jun 29, 2016 - IScream Social
- Jul 05, 2016 - Founder's Day 2016
- Jul 06, 2016 - Follow Your Nose
- Jul 06, 2016 - Metal Flash Mob: Cake Party
- Jul 10, 2016 - Donuts and Discussion
- Jul 12, 2016 - After the Ambush, a Cry
- Aug 18, 2016 - Always Room In Jello
- Aug 20, 2016 - Fetch Smoosh (Part1)
- Aug 20, 2016 - Fetch Smoosh (Part2)
- Aug 21, 2016 - Fetch Smoosh? (Part3)
- Aug 21, 2016 - Spring Court Meeting: February 2016
- Sep 04, 2016 - Spring Court Meeting - July 2016
- Sep 04, 2016 - Spring Court Meeting - June 2016
- Sep 04, 2016 - Spring Court Meeting: May 2016
- Sep 14, 2016 - Double Dragon(prp)
- Oct 08, 2016 - Cosmic Bowling
- Oct 30, 2016 - Spring Dessert Revel
- Oct 30, 2016 - Spring Falls
- Nov 02, 2016 - Loners Halloween Party
- Nov 06, 2016 - Fairies and Fries
- Nov 07, 2016 - King Richard's Hunt of Leaves
- Jan 03, 2017 - Air Ogre
- Jan 03, 2017 - August Spring Court Meeting
- Jan 03, 2017 - Two Girls One Zori
- Jan 03, 2017 - PrP - Spiderbear
- Jan 07, 2017 - Summer Court Meeting - May 2016
- Feb 18, 2017 - Ogre Birthday
- Feb 26, 2017 - PrP:Hobnobbing and Gas Chambers
- Apr 05, 2017 - E4E:I See Dead People
- Jul 02, 2017 - Cake by the Ocean
- Jul 02, 2017 - Ode to Bacon
- Jul 02, 2017 - Labor Day Meeting
- Jul 02, 2017 - Valhalla Grand Opening Pt 1
- Jul 09, 2017 - East End - Smack my bitch up
- Oct 27, 2017 - Ink Shop Party
- Feb 03, 2018 - Autumn Crowning 2016
- Feb 03, 2018 - Autumn Bacchanalia 2016
- Feb 11, 2018 - Going Over Like a Lead Balloon
- Feb 11, 2018 - Lost Support Network 1
- Aug 15, 2018 - Meeting Chrysanthemum