- 1 Bloodlines
- 2 Books
- Amara Havana - Not specified. Unaligned. Guardians who believe themselves descended from gods, and defenders of that legacy.
- Anvari - Approximately 300 A.D.. Circle of the Crone. Drug pushers, users, and addicts hail from this ancient lineage.
- Asnâm, The - Late 1400's. Circle of the Crone. Idols who Believe in their divinity, and that they may one day transcend to a higher plane and achieve godhood
- California Xiao - Late 1800's. Unaligned. Emotionless beings who steal power from the emotions of others.
- Carnival - 1700's. Unaligned. The Freaks are mutants, and they put their bizarre mutations to work in The Show.
- Children of Judas - Middle ages. Lancea Sanctum. Suicide Kings leave a trail of despair, walking over the broken remains of their victims.
- Duchagne - 1765. Invictus. Easily bored manipulators of the senses and emotions of others.
- Erzsebet - Late 1600's. Unaligned. Kindred who cannot hide from the disfiguring effects of time.
- Eupraxus - Fall of the Camarilla. Invictus. Creatures who are both very beautiful and greatly unsettling.
- Gulikan - 1059. Invictus. Those to whom scent is the finest of drinks.
- Kallisti - Around 1000. Invictus. These social deconstructionists are greatly feared for their ability to destroy connections.
- Kinnaree - Not specified. Unaligned. Social monsters who underestimate the consequences of killing.
- Kuufukuji - Ancient. Unaligned. Hungry whores who diverge from the beliefs of their more legendary Mekhet kin.
- Malintzin - Early 1500's. Invictus. A lineage of vampires who suffer from the eternal madness, obsessed with inheritance.
- Mortifiers of the Flesh - Medieval times. Lancea Sanctum. Devout vampires who counter their pleasure seeking with great pain.
- Naditu - Those who seek to be around the richest and the most powerful.
- Nelapsi - 1100's. Invictus. Masters of fear and awe, the Locusts are feared by many Kindred for their rapacious thirsts.
- Septemi - Mid 1400's. Carthian. Altruists who refuse to accept the Lance's teaching that they are evil beings.
- Spina - Unspecified. Invictus. Masters of polite combat, the Spina are an Invictus lineage of courtiers and duelists.
- Tianpan Xiao - 1700's. Ordo Dracul. Whirlwinds of constantly shifting emotion who cause powerful emotions in others.
- Toreador - 1700's. Unaligned. A lineage who classifies themselves as the most socially capable of Kindred.
- Zelani - Unspecified. Carthian. A newer bloodline with exceptional luck and the power to be in the right place at the right time.
- Annunaku - Unspecified Ancient. Invictus. Masters of their domain and all within, these Kindred are dangerous foes in their own territory.
- Barjot - 1860's. Carthian. The ties of blood are strong with this line, and they are never alone.
- Bruja - Late 1940's. Unaligned. Bikers, smugglers, and criminals, the Bruja are despised and feared by many.
- Carnon - Mid 1960's. Circle of the Crone. Rockers, revolutionaries, and punks, the Carnon have strong ties to the Beast, and to animals.
- Childer of the Morrigan - Since the beginning of the Circle of the Crone. Circle of the Crone. Witches and advisors who have the honed instincts of beasts and creatures.
- Dead Wolves - Wolf-bloods who were Embraced before their werewolf heritage could emerge.
- Empusae - Unspecified. Circle of the Crone. Zealous believers of the chaotic Goddess of Witchcraft, Hecate.
- Hounds of Actaeon - Ancient Greece. Unaligned. Children of Artemis who have turned hunting into their way of life.
- Les Gens Libres - Late 1700's. Unaligned. Ex-slaves who are committed to the creation and preservation of freedom.
- Mabry - Late 1800's. Unaligned. Fierce bikers and gangsters who have a powerful pack mentality.
- Moroi - 1400's. Ordo Dracul.A strange hybrid bloodline produced by a pact between the Gangrel and the Nosferatu.
- Mystikoi - Late 900's. Ordo Dracul.. A sect who seeks transcendence by delving all of the unknown mysteries of the universe.
- Nepheshim - Not specified. Lancea Sanctum. Impoverished nomads who are always seeking, hoping to find divine enlightenment.
- Oberlochs - 1800's. Unaligned. These are the monsters you find lurking in the small towns and backwoods.
- Shepherds - Mid 1800's. Unaligned.. Herders who protect humanity from the dangers of vampiric excess.
- Taifa - Approximately 700 A.D.. Invictus. A bloodline of social and sophisticated Kindred, brining a touch of class to the Gangrel.
- The Mara - Before the 1100's. Circle of the Crone. Silent and predatory Beasts who live much of their life under the water.
- Vedma - 1400's. Ordo Dracul. Witches, seers, and gypsies, the Vedma produce misinformation with their magic.
- Agonistes - During the height of the Camarilla Empire. Unaligned. A line dedicated to uncovering the hidden origins of vampiric society, especially Torpor.
- Alucinor - About 450 A.D.. Unaligned. Gatekeepers between the waking and sleeping worlds.
- Bak-Ra - Ancient Egypt. Unaligned. Sun worshippers who wish to break the vampiric curse to once again emerge into the sunlight.
- Brothers of Ypres - 1917. Unaligned.. Cruel Kindred who are masters of pollution and chemical warfare.
- Csalad - 1500's. Ordo Dracul. Kindred with strong ties to their family, and to the history that surrounds them.
- Iltani - B.C.. Unaligned. Vipers Powered by anger, spite, and resentment, the wrathful and sorcererous distills these emotions into lethal poisons.
- Khaibit - Ancient Egypt. Circle of the Crone. A dying line of servants and demon hunters that can become one with the shadows.
- Kuufukuji - Ancient. Unaligned. Ascetic monks who seek self-control and wish not to indulge the Beast.
- Libitinarius - 1880's. Ordo Dracul. Morticians and practioners of funeral rites, who care more for the dead than the living.
- Lynx - Extremely recent. 1980's. Invictus. Obsessive Kindred who see the interlocking connections between everything in the world.
- Mnemosyne - 2nd century Camarilla Empire. Unaligned. Memory-sharers who can browse the memories of all in their Bloodline.
- Morbus - 500's A.D.. Unaligned. Plaguebearers who feed on disease and its carriers.
- Norvegi - Middle ages. Unaligned. A hideous bloodline whose discipline is despised by the Kindred who hold power.
- Osites - In the early nights of the Black Abbey. Lancea Sanctum. Bone Monks who seek spiritual enlightenment by studying death.
- Players - Early 1800's. Unaligned. Vampires who are easily mistaken for fakes, due to their immense desire to appear important.
- Qedeshah - Ancient Babylon. Unaligned. Nursemaids who hold the power to heal injured Kindred.
- Sangiovanni - Later Renaissance period. Lancea Sanctum. Disturbed necromancers whose dark arts are a fiercely guarded secret.
- Tismanu - 1400's. Ordo Dracul. Monks of the Order, who practice the divine arts of the Orthodox Church.
- Adroanzi - Not specified. Unaligned. African gardeners who control the land and plants around them in macabre ways.
- Azerkatil - 1475. Ordo Dracul. A legendary bloodline thought to be able to kill Dracula.
- Baddacelli - Early centuries after the fall of the Camarilla Empire. Unaligned. Blind vampires who live by sound, not by sight.
- Burakumin - Feudal Japan. Unaligned. Individuals of lowly standing who have power over death.
- Calacas - 1902. Ordo Dracul. Stalkers and creeps who talk with the dead to know as much as possible about their prey.
- Caporetti - 1915. Unaligned.. Cold-loving vampires who took refuge in the Alps during the Great War.
- Cimitiere - A group of Haunts that paradoxically adhere to their morality with utmost care.
- The Cockscomb Society - Late 1800's. Ladies and gents who think that, despite their appearance, they can blend with humanity.
- Csejthe - Descendants of Bathory Erszebet who punish the Galloi for "stealing" their secret to being beautiful.
- Galloi - Before Rome. Circle of the Crone. Distorted beings who bathe themselves and others in blood that gives temporary beauty.
- Gethsemani - 1522. Lancea Sanctum. Kindred who gain power from committing blasphemies against the Cross.
- Licinii - Ancient Rome. Unaligned. Pretenders,A primarily Julii bloodline, known for its infirmity and weakness, who are outcasts from that clan due to their sordid and pathetic reputation.
- Lygos - Ancient Egypt. Unaligned. The creeping horrors that lurk in the dark and unlit spaces.
- Mayarap - Not specified. Unaligned. Snake vampires who contemplate the sins of all the Kindred.
- Moroi - 1400's. Ordo Dracul. A strange hybrid bloodline produced by a pact between the Gangrel and the Nosferatu.
- Morotrophians - Early 1500's. Invictus. Lovers of order, who create boundaries to trap themselves and their prey.
- Noctuku - Neolithic. Unaligned.Freakish cannibals who eat the flesh of others for sustenance.
- Order of Sir Martin - Late 1000's. Invictus.. An order with a terrifying disease pledged to uphold the laws of the First Estate.
- Rakshasa - 500 B.C.. Unaligned. Grotesquely inhuman Kindred who take animal forms.
- Telamones - Camarilla Empire. Invictus. Distressing Engineers who toil beneath the surface on vast and frightening projects.
- Usiri - Ancient Egypt. Unaligned. Worshippers of Osiris who hid their information gathering powers into their blood.
- Yagnatia - Late 900's A.D.. Circle of the Crone. An infertile bloodline who were once a part of Russian nobility.
- Adrestoi - 1980's. Unaligned. Creatures of the cities whose emotions are tied to how well fed they stay.
- Apollinaire - 1791. Unaligned. Terrifying Kindred who have the power to lock and unlock the gates of the dead.
- Architects of the Monolith - Late 1600's. Ordo Dracul. Masons who control the city and those within it through secret magic.
- Bron - Unspecified predating Dark Ages. Unaligned. Eternal seekers of the Holy Grail, and the healing power it bears.
- Canda Bhanu - The fall of the Camarilla Empire. Unaligned. A bloodline of Brahman who believe they have been called to bring peace to the Kindred.
- Corajoso - 1200's. Unaligned. A close-knit family of Portuguese Kindred who can read the blood of others.
- Deucalion - 1950's. Carthian. Zealous skinheads who want to prove the Ventrue is greater than all other clans.
- Dragolescu - Unspecified. Ordo Dracul.. A pariah bloodline with a particular interest in spirits and the soul.
- Geheim - Approximately 1480. Ordo Dracul. Blood alchemists who can transmute Vitae into a variety of things.
- Gorgons - Before the rise of the Camarilla. Circle of the Crone. Crones who control serpents and cannot be separated from their influence.
- Icarians - 1388. Lancea Sanctum. Vampires dedicated to a higher cause, which gives them powerful social resistance.
- Macellarius - Ancient Rome. Invictus. Gourmands, Gluttons An ill-reputed bloodline, known chiefly for its morbid obesity, they are believed to consume blood in great quantities,
- Malkovian - 1800's. Invictus. A deranged group of Ventrue rarely referenced in proper circles.
- Malocusians - Unspecified. Invictus. Kindred who have become one with their Havens, weaving them into elaborate webs.
- Melissidae - Unspecified. Unaligned. Kindred inspired by insects, who attempt to organize themselves into complex hives.
- Nahualli - Late 1800's. Unaligned. Divided into two halves, they see the Beast as a dark mirror of their human selves.
- Rotgrafen - Approximately 1000 A.D.. Unaligned. Descended from Vikings, these Kindred abhor heat, and, most of all, fire.
- Sons of Cade - Early 1800's. Unaligned. Descendants of an infamous and bloodthirsty Ventrue, who follow his might-makes-right philosophy.
- Sotoha - 1500's. Invictus. Japanese Kindred who mask their emotions behind a barrier, hoping to avoid the Frenzy.
|Book Title||Year Published|
|Blood Red, Ash Grey||2007|
|Bloodlines: The Chosen||2007|
|Bloodlines: The Hidden||2005|
|Bloodlines: The Legendary||2006|
|Blood Sorcery: Sacraments and Blasphemies||2013|
|Circle of the Crone||2006|
|City of the Damned: New Orleans||2005|
|The Danse Macabre||2010|
|Fall of the Camarilla||2008|
|Ghouls||2005 ** No Families for PC use **|
|Kiss of the Succubus: Daeva||2008|
|Lords Over The Damned: Ventrue||2008|
|Mythologies||2006 **Case by Case Basis: See invididual merit/devotion/etc|
|Night Horrors: Immortal Sinners||2009 **Case by Case Basis: See invididual merit/devotion/etc|
|Night Horrors: Wicked Dead||2009 ** Unavailable for PC Use **|
|Requiem Chronicler's Guide||2006|
|Requiem For Rome||2007 ** Unavailable for PC Use **|
|Rites of the Dragon||2004|
|Savage and Macabre: Gangrel||2008|
|Scenes of Frenzy||2007|
|Shadows in the Dark: Mekhet||2009|
|Shadows of Mexico||2006|
|The Beast That Haunts The Blood: Nosferatu||2009|
|The Testament of Longinus||2009|
|Vampire: The Requiem||2004|
|VII||2005 ** Unavailable for PC Use **|