sheet/set <name>/Family= sheet/set <name>/merit=Family Status: sheet/set <name>/Seeming= sheet/set <name>/Kith= sheet/set <name>/Court= sheet/set <name>/Merit=Mantle: sheet/set <name>/Special= sheet/set <name>/Contract= sheet/set <name>/Contract= sheet/set <name>/Freehold=Sentinel Rock sheet/set <name>/Entitlement= sheet/set <name>/Clarity= sheet/set <name>/Wyrd= +xp/award <name>=50:CHARGEN: Starting XP
- All changelings receive a free specialty in Athletics, Brawl, or Stealth to represent the physical changes made to them in Arcadia.
- All changelings receive their first dot of Mantle for free (unless they are Courtless, in which case, they don't have Mantle).
- This is set using the following syntax: sheet/set <name>/merit=Mantle:#/<Court>
- Those changelings who belong to the Winter Court receive Language (Mourning Cant) for free.
- This is set using the following syntax: sheet/set <name>/merit=Language:1/Mourning Cant
- Certain Kiths provide free Skill Specialties, permanent stat adjustments, or other benefits that should be noted on a character's +sheet. (Go here as a quick reference.)
- Some Kiths have been house ruled to work differently than how they're listed in the books.
- Fallcoast uses the variable cost version of the Dual Kith merit such that a second Kith in the same Seeming is 2-dots while a second Kith from a different Seeming is 3-dots.
- Certain Entitlements grant free Tokens to a character while others grant access to a Token which can be bought. Double-check to make sure that any given Entitlement-based Token is set appropriately.
- All Tokens and Hedgespun items require +notes and should be reviewed by Rammstein or Kerfuffle prior to the character's approval.
- The default status for any new changeling character is that they belong to the Freehold of Sentinel Rock. If they do not wish to be a member, then either Panda to Kerfuffle must sign off on this on the application job to ensure that the player understands the consequences of this choice.
- The Hollow merit comes in four flavors: Hollow Amenities, Hollow Doors, Hollow Size, and Hollow Wards. If a changeling has Hollow on their +sheet, please make sure that the dots are allocated into one (or more) of those four categories. Hollows should correspond to either a build already on the grid or a +note on the character.
- If the Hollow is already on the grid, use the following syntax: sheet/set <name>/merit=Hollow Size:1/Hollow Name - HE01
- If the Hollow is not on the grid, use the following syntax: sheet/set <name>/merit=Hollow Size:1/Hollow Name - see +note
- The corresponding Hollow +note should look like the example provided in +bbread 1/151.
- Once a character has been approved, please review the +faction information for Changeling and their Court and set their rank equal to their Mantle rating.
- This is set using the following syntax: +faction/rank <name>=<faction>/#
Any questions about processing Changeling applications can be directed to Panda.