| Played By:
|| Danielle Panabaker
| Date of Birth:
|| September 9, 1987
| Apparent Age:
|| Late 20s
|| Crime Scene Investigator
Spoon - My Mathematical Mind
- I wanna change
- Your mind
- Said I
- Wanna set it right
- This time
- I'm looking through you
- You know who you are
Cake - I Will Survive (Cover)
- It took all the strength I had
- Just not to fall apart
- I'm trying hard to mend
- The pieces of my broken heart
- And I spent oh so many nights
- Just feeling sorry for myself
- I used to cry
- But now I hold my head up high
Postmodern Jukebox - Really Don't Care (Cover)
- But even if the stars
- And moon collide
- I never want you
- Back into my life
- You can take your words
- And all your lies
- Oh, oh, oh
- I really don't care
A native of Fallcoast, Lorelei left to attend Penn State. She returned in early March of 2016, a CSI with uncanny ability to reconstruct what happened at a crime scene. She's postcognitive, but that doesn't fly in the court of law, so she uses science and evidence to reveal the truth.
- Local: Lori grew up around here. Are you around the same age? Did you know Lorelei?
- Murder: Lorelei's best friend, Rachel McFarland, was murdered in senior year. She was found in the woods near their high school. Rachel's ex-boyfriend, Chris Perez, was convicted of murder.
- Pennsylvania State University: Lori graduated from the Forensic Science program with a Master's degree.
- FPD: Lorelei works for the Fallcoast Police Department. She has a little CSI badge and shows up at crime scenes to examine evidence, some of which she takes to her lab to analyse the shit out of. Are you also FPD? Did something bad happen when you were around that requires her attention?
- Taggarts (F02): The cop bar. Lorelei sometimes makes an appearance, usually because of some bonding thing.
- Psychic: Postcognition and Psychometry. Lori doesn't like to use this randomly - it turns up some nasty stuff - but given a motive, she just might.
- Eye for the Strange: This counts for motive.
- Bridgeview Apartments (C02): Apartment 207. Are we neighbours?
- Crossword Puzzles: Lori likes these.
- Green Thumb: Lorelei has a host of houseplants that glow with good health.
- Photography: All the photos Lorelei takes are job-related, but she appreciates artistry nonetheless.
- Swing Dancing: It's a hobby, okay? Freestyle, she's not so good at. Things with steps? Much easier.
Lorelei stands 5'7" tall and has light brown eyes and tawny hair that falls in waves past her shoulders. On first impression, she generally comes across as composed, maybe even clinical.
Lorelei's attire favours business casual even when off-duty.
- Jason Wallace: Dapper dance partner and companion for adult beverages, amongst other things.