| PLAYED BY:
|| Emily Meade
|| Systems Security |
|| Guardians |
of the Veil
|| Thread Cutters
| SHADOW NAME:
ALIASES (ACTIVE): Laurel Spencer, Laurie Spencer
ALIASES (INACTIVE): Bean, Jennifer; Blankenship, Celia; Carlson, Jennifer; Desai, Anjali; Garcia, Diego; Gonzalez, Maria; Martin, Manon; Matthews, Jacob; McCormick, Mallory; Popova, Anna; Rose, Jennifer; Sato Yui; Schmidt, Mia; Sharma, Vihaan; Wallace, Matthew; Yi Hyun
Unit A3, Lockerbie Condominiums, Fallcoast, Maine, United States (as of March 2017)
Fig. 1. Subject's areas of operations
ABILITIES & SPECIALTIES
- ‣ ACADEMICS: Shows keen awareness of current events, political climate, and pop culture.
- ‣ COMPUTER: Exceptionally talented at infosec and intrusion. Expert systems programmer.
- ‣ CRAFTS: Hobbyist with electronics and peripherals.
- ‣ LANGUAGES: Dragon's Tongue, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish.
- ‣ OCCULT: Knowledgeable about demonology and portents. Progressing satisfactorily with arcana research.
- ‣ SUBTERFUGE: Shows strong affinity for adopting and maintaining cover identities.
- ‣ SUPERNATURAL INSIGHT: Dreamer. See PSYCHE.
Subject is unemotional and tends to conceal what emotions she does have. She is not easily disgusted and remains calm when faced with biological material. She is quite guarded and reluctant to offer personal information beyond basics. As such, she is somewhat solitary and finds it difficult to form friendships. However, her time with and the constant contact during that time has resulted in occasional bouts of loneliness, during which she awkwardly seeks out the company of others.
Revealed the presence of whispers while under hypnotic regression. While the utterances seem accurate, the origins and provenance remain suspect.
Subject possesses a fortitude that has pushed her through childhood trauma, the ordeal of , nearly dying due to , and Awakening. She is a survivor.
Subject is highly intelligent. She is well aware of this strength, and it can cause her to be prideful.
Subject requires extra monitoring.
APPARENT AGE: 20s
- ‣ BLACK: MYSTERIUM. Councilor. Wizardy. Use of vulgar magic with no immediate witnesses out in the open.
- ‣ BONES: MOROS. GUARDIAN. Councilor.
- ‣ CURIE: FREE COUNCIL. Interim Headmaster at Kingsport Academy. Cavalier attitude re: Seers.
- ‣ BOSTROM ('GRAY, Fletcher'): MASTIGOS. Studied at Kingsport. Asset.
- ‣ CUCHULAINN (HOUND): THYRSUS, ARROW. Former Proximus. Studied at Kingsport. Use of vulgar magic with no immediate witnesses out in the open.
- ‣ DAEDALUS: OBRIMOS. GUARDIAN. Orange flag.
- ‣ DELLINGR ('Dell'): THYRSUS. Studied at Kingsport. Artist.
- ‣ DOC: SILVER LADDER. Use of vulgar magic with no immediate witnesses out in the open.
- ‣ KIVI ('Demi'): ACANTHUS. Studied at Kingsport.
- ‣ HEYLEL ('YOSSARIAN, Jonathan'): OBRIMOS. SILVER LADDER. Deacon. Ars Nova practitioner.
- ‣ REAPER: ACANTHUS. ARROW. Perfected Adept. Decent strategist. Marksman. Arms dealer. Possible ex-military.
- ‣ SHADOW: MOROS. ARROW. Councillor. Craftsman. Trusting.
- ‣ TETH: ACANTHUS. MYSTERIUM. Previous Headmaster at Kingsport.
- ‣ YUKI: THYRSUS. MYSTERIUM. Software engineer. Prefers ignorance re: possible threats.
- ‣ THORPE, Haywood: Neighbour, Lockerbie Condominiums. Uses some variety of ARCANE TECHNOLOGY. Further observation and investigation required.
- ‣ RECRUITED BY: Apex Detective Agency, Santa Rosa, California, United States.
- ‣ ATROPOS DIVISION: Inducted 2017.09.25.
- ‣ KINGSPORT ACADEMY: Previously attended classes here.