Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
― Neil Gaiman, Coraline
- Performer: He sings, he dances, he acts. He does Karaoke in bars. He busks on the street. He plays the guitar, the piano, and the lute of all things.
- Optimist: Hope springs eternal. Change doesn't come without struggle. Better days are around the corner.
- Swordsman: Originally a skill for stage swordplay, now an actually lethal means of self-defense should it prove necessary. Um. Assuming he can find a sword, or at least a stick or something.
- Charmer: He's a gentleman, he has a winning smile, and a silvery voice. He's the kind of guy you can't help but like, even if you try not to.
- Philanthropist: If there's a noble cause, sign him up. Feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, rescuing cats from trees, whatever. Sign him up.
- Hidden Homeless: Technically he doesn't have a place to call his own, or an actual ID or anything, nor a real job to work at.
- True Tongue: He is the -worst- liar. When he tries, it just...doesn't work. This isn't a skill he can really learn. He can choose to speak or not speak but if he tries to lie it's so pathetically obvious that anyone can tell.
- Depersonalization: Not all the time, but sometimes he feels disconnected from his life, and his body. Like he's kind of...watching himself live his life. Or watching someone else live it, perhaps. It's difficult to explain but there it is.
- Changeling: He's one of these.
- Fairy-tale Prince: He is literally a Prince from a fairy tale. Or at least that's the role he's played for hundreds of years and it's so much a part of him that he can't help but act that way most of the time.
- Dawn Courtier: In the darkest times, hope springs eternal. He truly believes in a better world. He sees signs of positive change and potential everywhere.
- Apollonian: He was a hero, and he has the body for it. Physical feats of endurance and dexterity were required to play his role. Fighting dragons is no joke.
- Minstrel: He's a performer, and parts of his story were musical--nevermind that it doesn't make a lot of sense to burst into song, he did it naturally. That's Arcadia for you.
- Bright One: He's a shining hero. Light gravitates to him. He always seems to be backlit. In darkness, he glows with inner light, and his looks are angelic.
Tabitha - I owe you my life. I swear to you, I will repay you.
Erith - I shall only say that you are kind. Because in the end, that's all that matters.
Wyck - Thank you for your kindness. A debt I shall repay, or at least pay forward.
Višnja - I am glad you've found your way past the pain of your durance to happiness.
- Date of Birth: July 29th, 1860
- Apparent Age: Early Twenties
- Occupation: Performer/Prince
- Kiths: Apollonian/Minstrel/Bright One
- Court: Dawn
- Virtue: Dreamer
- Vice: Vanity
- Presence: ••••
- Dexterity: •••
- Expression: ••••
- Persuasion: ••••
- Weaponry: •••
- Striking Looks (Angelic) ••
- Striking Voice (Silvery) ••
- Siren Song •••
- Flaw: True Tongue
- Derangement: Depersonalization
Once Upon A Dream
- I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
- I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
- And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
- But if I know you, I know what you'll do
- You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream
Ellie Goulding - Guns and Horses
- I wish I could feel it all for you
- I wish I could be it all for you
- If I could erase the pain
- Then maybe you'd feel the same
- I'd do it all for you, I would
- I would, I would, I would
Rebecca Sugar - Do It For Her
- Keep your stance wide,
- Keep your body lowered,
- As you're moving forward
- Balance is the key
- Right foot; left foot,
- Now go even faster
- And as you're moving backwards
- Keep your eyes on me.
- On the battlefield
- When everything is chaos,
- And you have nothing but the way you feel, your strategy and a sword;
- You just think about the life you'll have together after the war!
- And then you do it for her,
- That's how you know you can win,
- You do it for her, that is to say
- You'll do it for him.
- Deep down you know
- You weren't built for fighting,
- But that doesn't mean
- You're not prepared to try.
- What they don't know
- Is your real advantage,
- When you live for someone
- You're prepared to die.
Thumbelina - Let Me Be Your Wings
- Let me be your wings
- Let me be your only love
- Let me take you far beyond the stars
- Let me be your wings
- Let me lift you high above
- Everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours.
- Anything that you desire,
- Anything at all.
- Everyday I'll take you higher
- And I'll never let you fall.
- Let me be your wings
- Leave behind the world you know
- For another world of wondrous things.
- We'll see the universe and dance on Saturn's rings.
- Fly with me and I will be your wings.