* Local: He was born in Fallcoast in 1990, and lived here for a good portion of his life. He attended one of the local schools and was a decent, but not amazing student. Except for his troublesome nature, he didn't really stand out too much. He moved away, and was gone from 2009 until the beginning of 2018. Perhaps he knew you before he moved away at 19?
* Skinner: He grew up in the trailer park with most of his kin. He may prefer a muscle car over a battered truck, and tattoos over mullets, but Hollywood is a Skinner through and through. Always on the look-out for sibling PCs, or similar.
* Politics: Hollywood is hardly running for office, but he is big into politics. He is a HUGE proponnent of grass-roots democracy, and is pretty left wing, when it comes down to it. A lot of this stems from his time as a Carthian.
* Emotions: Due to his Bloodline, Hollywood really, really feels his emotions. He doesn't just hate someone, he HATES THEM WITH THE BURNING FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS. He doesn't just love someone, THEY BECOME THE CENTER OF HIS WORLD. He will laugh the loudest, cry the hardest, and lose his shit like no other. His emotions can shift fairly easily, too.
* Mechanics: He drives a classic, restored Mustang, and he makes ends meet with some minor repair work here and there. He's no master mechanic, by any means, but he knows enough to make a very minor living off of fixing up cars in the neighborhood.
* Daeva: Hollywood is a Siren. He has a hard time turning down his vice, which happens to be Lascivious. This does not mean he sleeps with -everyone-, and if he found the right vampire or ghoul or what have you, he has the potential to be monogamous. That poor individual would likely just be...very worn out. He's a degenerate in many ways, and he feels absolutely no shame in what he is, or how he goes about his existence.
* Carthian Movement: Hollywood BELIEVES. He is a hardcore member of the Experiment, and truly believes in the possibilities. He is a modernist, and believes vampiric society should adopt a Pure Democratic model, though how the votes are handed out is something he reconsiders with his shifting emotions. Still, while he may be a Vampire, he is still an idealist. For now, anyways.