| Apparent Age:
|| Late teens/Early Twenties.
|| Co-ed/Scuba guide.
|| Wolfblooded 5
| Piercing Eyes
|| Clever Fingers
♦ The Wolfblooded: Heather has been in the loop from a young age on her mother's heritage, it didn't take long for them to learn she is her mother's daughter.
♦ The Hedge Magic: She learned it from her mother. Bits and pieces passed through the women on her mom's side in Norway.
♦ The School: She's studying marine biology with an aim to be a park ranger along the coastlines of Maine.
♦ The Scuba: Everyone has a hobby, Heather's hobby is Scuba Diving.
♦ The Songs: A playlist for Heather https://open.spotify.com/user/12173564864/playlist/3pMaEiKbilg4D2Ey5lk8cq?si=oqg2WHZSSZeByMmuPJI1Fg
- Henry Cavanaugh - One of the first I met. I can easily say the meeting was a memorable one.
- Lark - Said she could help me learn more, I am always open to new and magical things.
- Nimai - The only person in town scared of me. Rawr!
- Chris Michaels - Really nice so far. Certainly not how I expected.
- Linette - The calm anchor in the tempest of people around her. I am starting to like her.
- Mackenzie Barron-Skinner - If anyone makes her cry, I'll learn to shoot special. Just for her.
- Jermaine - So very nice. A wonderful host and patient with all the fuss and stuff.
- Jack - He brings out the best in me. No one sings so sweet or makes me feel so much like part of a whole.
- David Ravenwood - Friend, boss, more? I am certainly in over my head.
- Nikki - I'm grateful she can fix that part so quickly for me.
- Madison - A total flirt. I don't know how I feel about him, but if he's paying for a tour he can stare all he likes.