Use the following template when submitting for PRP experience via the +req/prp <title>=<contents> command:
- Rating should be 1-3
- Staff retains the right to lower or raise the award based on reading the log.
- 1 is Default (1xp): This encompasses combat that caused scrapes and bruises, or social situations that cause rumors to be started.
- 2 is Challenging (2xp): This covers if people take lethal damage in combat, or defamation of character or hit to a character's social reputation.
- 3 is Dangerous (3xp): People are full Lethal, Take Aggravated, Character Death, though this doesn't count if someone dying was the whole point of the scene. Socially this encompasses if character reputation are ruined, loss of status, loss of character assets.
- Players is a list of the players in the scene; make sure to use the same names for them as their bits, for ease of awarding the XP.
- ... make sure to include and note who the ST was...
- ... and anyone who played an NPC but not their own PC, and which PC the XP for them should go to.
- PLEASE do not use commas. This makes it much easier on staff! (e.g.: John Paul George Ringo)
- Incentives' can be found:
- ...listed below
- ...on individual Sphere pages
- ...on in-game +bboards
- Please reference your source of incentives.
- Summary is a brief one or two sentence summary of what happened in the scene.
- Log(s) is the link(s) to the log(s); please list them with line breaks.
- Total is the total requested xp to be awarded to each individual.