|Played By:||Jodi Lyn O'Keefe|
|Date of Birth:||October 10, 1980|
|Apparent Age:||Mid 30s|
- Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket
- I want a girl with a mind
- Like a diamond
- I want a girl who knows
- What's best
- I want a girl with
- Shoes that cut
- And eyes that burn
- Like cigarettes
- Katy Perry - Roar
- I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
- Dancing through the fire
- 'Cause I am a champion
- And you're gonna hear me roar
Eva Jacobson arrived in Fallcoast in October 2015. Somewhere out there there's a visual dictionary with her picture by the entry for 'career woman'. She has little time nor tolerance for bullshit.
- Bar RP: Yes. Eva enjoys a drink now and again at bars. Not pubs or dives, bars.
- Computer Nerd: No, seriously.
- Firing Range: It's a good idea to know how to handle a pistol.
- Kickboxing: Also the gym. Eva likes to keep fit. She also likes to kick things.
- Krav Maga: This, too.
- Athletics: So it's a theme.
- Morgan Commonwealth Condominiums (H02): She lives here. Are we neighbours?
- Security Specialist: 'Tiger team' is a stupid name, but that's what they call it. Eva's good at finding vulnerabilities with a keyboard and through social engineering.
Eva is 5'9" flat-footed and a little more in heels, and unless she's at the gym, she's damn well wearing heels. Her dark hair provides contrast to her glacial blue-gray eyes. A statuesque woman, she has high cheekbones and something of an imperious manner about her.
Eva tends to wear tailored business attire, favouring skirts and heels. She appears to be in her thirties.
- Jason Wallace: ...Who?
|No logs have been posted yet.|