- Mage - Newly awakened and incompetent.
- Hogwarts - Attending the School of Magic. First year! Possibly the last.
- University - Also attending St. John's University and doing a degree in biotechnology.
- Geek - The glasses and braces may have gone after the Awakening but she is still geek to the core. And, yes, this means she is good with computers...and scrapbooking.
- Local - Born. Raised. Educated.
- Gymnast - She never used to do it in front of others but she can fling herself around quite well.
Shadow - Told me all about the Arrows. Apparently an artist too.
Lilith - Another newbie though she's way ahead of me in understanding. Isn't everyone?
Hound - Academy classmate. Quiet for a hound.
Bostrum - Academy classmate who should be in the advanced classes already. I figured out every third word he said - ones like 'the' and 'a'.
Eve - Academy classmate and fellow geek. Yay! Though I think she's recently graduated herself.
Kaiser - Teaching me about the Free Council. Didn't laugh at my superhero idea.
Jalal - University geekmate. We made a movie for Youtube and possibly more to come! He's my guy.
The Missing - Should I worry?
Silence - Mute mage. Can't we do a spell to fix that? Or am I being rude in thinking it needs 'fixing'? Haven't seen her in a while.
Dellingr - A bit more experienced than me...which is pretty common. Should I worry my classmates are disappearing?
Pixel - My mentor! And she does awesome scientific research AND she works at the university AND she's a geek. How lucky am I!? Shame I haven't seen her for so long. Why do all my mentors run away? Am I that bad?
Cam - Academy classmate who dresses pretty cool. Disappeared. Another one.
Teth - Teacher at Academy and University. Looks way too much like one of the cute Doctors for me to think straight. He disappeared and the school fell apart without him.