Changing Breeds Staff
- Subject Matter Experts:
Character Generation & Application
- Changing Breeds is currently Open.
- Please see App Standards for game-wide application standards.
- Please use the following Template for our application questions and post-app template.
- On grid Becomings are possible and require a PrP.
- For Becomings, submit a job to Changing Breed staff (+req/sphere feral/Becoming=<text>) after finding a PrP Runner. Please ask your prp runner to submit their own PrP job to Changing Breed staff for review and consideration.
- At this time, most Mortal and Mortal+ templates are free to apply to Become a Feral with the exception of Fae-Touched or Wolfblooded. Please talk with Staff on the thematic hows/whys this would occur.
- Breeds and Species available for play are those in the approved Breed list. Please check there for updates!
- Local Breeds: Animals that are native to the Maine region
Changing Breed Setting
Changing Breeds and Werewolf Differences
- Changing Breeds are different from Werewolves. Read up on their differences.
- +5xp Feral: Creating a Feral PC (This includes Becomings)
- +2xp Breed: For Breed with 3 or less population (Check +census breed ingame).
- +5xp Accord: For least populated Accord (Check +census accord ingame).
- 5xp Band: For joining your first Band.
Sphere Logs & PRP Specific
- +1xp Sphere PrP/Scene Logs: This is extra on top of any PrP or Scene Log XP for all participants and ST's for Changing Breeds PrP's or Scenes with a log that is of something relevant to the sphere. Your completed PrP's XP should be logged via +req/prp using PRP Requests template and Log XP should be submitted via +request with similar log details.
These are the incentives that are available for the game, both those available in CG and those available after.
- +2xp - Local Character.
- +1xp - Having a wiki page with hooks.
- +5xp - Dropping Morality, Clarity, Humanity, or Harmony stat (max of 2).
- 1xp - Posting a Log of Roleplay that occurs in a Public +Hangout (Need to submit a +request including a link to the Log).
- +1xp - Running or Participating in a PRP. This is XP on top of the normal amount.
- +prefs - 1xp for having your +prefs fully filled.
Current Characters by Breed