"It is not true that everyone is special. It is true that everyone was once special and still possesses the ability to recover it."
- Criss Jami, Killosophy
A world of uncertainties, disguised as a girl.
Alana did not grow up in Fallcoast like many others did. Her family arrived just before her Freshman year of high school from Israel. Her father is a professor at St. Johns and while her mother stayed at home. Those around Alana's age might know her as the girl who couldn't ever hangout unless there was a parent present. Or 'that smart girl in AP classes'. They also might know her as the girl who carved a symbol in her chest in the hallway and ended up leaving school the rest of her senior year. Some might know her as 'that one girl that went missing.' Most, don't even know her at all. Now, Alana is learning who she is and what it's like to finally live when you get to make your own choices in life.
Missing Person: Alana is a teenage runaway.
Brand New Wolf: Alana recently underwent the first change.
Scared of the Spirit Side:The Shadow holds a certain terror for Alana.
Interest in the Occult:Specifically Numerology
Currently Homeless:Refer to #1
A New Beginning
- Jupiter: 'Brother', Savior, Trusted.
- Clinton: Motel Dweller, Frog lover, Almost Trusted.
- Kharn: Big, Scary, Unknown.
- Remi: Pink, Friendly, Maybe.
Do not swear by the moon.
Halsey - Control
- They send me away to find them a fortune
- A chest filled with diamonds and gold
- The house was awake
- With shadows and monsters
- The hallways they echoed and groaned
- I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning
- I'm crying, "They're coming for me."
- And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
- My mind's like a deadly disease
- I'm bigger than my body
- I'm colder than this home
- I'm meaner than my demons
- I'm bigger than these bones
- And all the kids cried out,
- "Please stop, you're scaring me."
- I can't help this awful energy
- Goddamn right, you should be scared of me
- Who is in control?
For she changes constantly.
Breaking your family's heart was the price you paid for rescuing your own.