"I walk in the darkness so that others may see the light."
| Full Name:
|| Damian Motta
| Appears As:
| Apparent Age:
|| Cyber/Electronic |
|| The Anonymous
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
- My shadow's the only one
- That walks beside me
- My shallow heart's
- The only thing
- That's beating
- Sometimes I wish
- Someone out there
- Will find me
- 'Til then
- I walk alone
- Read between
- The lines
- Of what's
- Fucked up
- And everything's alright
- Check my vital signs
- To know
- I'm still alive
- And I walk alone
Demons - Imagine Dragons
- When the days are cold
- And the cards all fold
- And the saints we see
- Are all made of gold
- When your dreams all fail
- And the ones we hail
- Are the worst of all
- And the blood’s run stale
- I want to hide the truth
- I want to shelter you
- But with the beast inside
- There’s nowhere we can hide
Damian was born in Fallcoast. He went to Fallcoast High. He moved on to MIT afterwards. He's always been a computer whiz. A nerd in school, a nerd in life. A prodigy. Up and up his life was going. Working for the FBI out of school as a consultant with a private firm, he made minor fame for his endeavors in cyber security. A white hat, as true to the name as possible. He helped the FBI apprehend several wanted cyber criminals. In the tech world, he was admired and feared. Then fate stepped in. He died.
Or he miraculously lived, it really depends on what side of the story you're on. Everyone called it a miracle. A car crash that should have killed anyone instantly. Yet, Damian walked away. Almost no injuries. Things changed though, as they do with life changing events. His interest in working with FBI faltered, he became more of a recluse and introvert with little explanation save for the crash. Soon, he left D.C. and moved back to Fallcoast. Started his own business consulting privately.
Rumor has it he still has some FBI creds and he still helps them on occasion, but beyond that he's reserved. Always business. Why he's back is anyone's guess. Some say for a break, a change of pace. Whatever the facts, he's here.
Fallcoast High, 2008
He was quite a bit of a nerd, no surprise, not exactly part of the popular crowd. He also played on a couple high school teams which helped, though he was mostly a bench warmer. Football and Hockey.
Went to MIT, was a rather big deal there, graduated top of his class.
Was on the cover two years ago as one of the premier 'white hat' hackers in the world and major up and coming cyber security specialists, having helped the FBI with several hacker incidents and upgrading their security. The article was titled: 'White Hats: Not all hackers wish to harm.' The word prodigy has been used around him a lot.
He works now as a private consultant for cyber security and electronic security systems. Typically catering to the rich, as they seem to be the ones who generally pay for his services and have the most to protect. He audits their setups and helps them improve them.
Died: He Got Better
He died a couple years ago. That's when he made is bargain with his Geist for a second chance and became a Sin-Eater. If nothing else, you might have heard of his miraculous recovery from a horrific car accident about two years ago. His name was released and he was in local papers, mostly Washington D.C. papers. He's had no real formal training as a Sin-Eater and what little he has had was weak, at best. So, he's still new to all this, and feeling his way out. He might need some help.
- • Frankie: The best laid plans...damn.
- • Ting: Back. Still thinks the world can be healed with kindness, when sometimes it needs a scalpel. I tried.
- • Kilo: Not much has changed, but what has is good. I have some hope for her.
- • Rictus: Frankie says he's alright. I'm trying to see what she does, really, I am.
- • Jesse: I know what he's trying to do. Most people would appreciate it. He doesn't understand, he probably never will, and I can't explain it to him. Still, I would bet he's one of the good ones, even if I do know a trickster when I see one.
“He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."
- • Ritter: The Doctor. Not too sure about him. He seems to know too much. That's never a good thing. I'll have to keep my eye on him.
- • Honeybunny: Gone, I think. Wasn't sure what to do with her anyway.
- • Teri: Gone upon my return. Probably for the best. She was going to get herself in trouble.
- • Hoax: Gone, apparently. I can't say I will miss him.
- • Blanche: Apparently gone. One less thing to concern myself with.
- • Deckard: Gone. I am surprised. Never was his bro, but this is one Bound I do feel the loss of.
- • Rasender: Gone. When the going gets tough, bullies are always the first to run. Ironic.
- • Freddy: Gone. Might be dead. That would not surprise me. She wasn't completely terrible though.
Beneath One Mask, Infinite Faces